UV-Vis Spectrophotometer Dual Beam PC
Scanning System with
8 Automatic Cell Changer
Spectro UV-Vis Dual Beam is a precise
Spectrophotometer with a new design of 8 microprocessor automatic 2 row
cell holder that moves noiseless with a special membrane. This has a single detector and a very accurate system.
Spectro UV-Vis Dual Beam is
microcomputer-controlled and has a large LCD display to work
independently. It can also be linked to a computer and a printer to
show Photometric and Spectral data in the PC monitor. This connection
is controlled by the RS232 AND USB interface, compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10, using the new UVWin 6.0 UV-VIS application software.
Spectro UV-Vis Dual Beam is also capable
performing kinetic test by an optional Peltier constant temperature
system, and can test flow through liquid by the optional Sipper Flow
Spectro UV-Vis Dual Beam can be used as
accurate system for qualitative and quantitative analysis of analytical
test, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Clinical Analysis, Pharmaceutical and
Agriculture Labs, Quality control, Industry and research.
Spectro UV-Vis Dual Beam can perform
protein, nucleic acid, DNA/RNA
micro and macro measurements, that can also be printed using an external HP 600/800
series printer or a PC printer.
Spectro UV-Vis Dual Beam with fixed
of 1 nm (UVS-2700).
This Spectro can be used by itself or linked to a PC and comes with a USB interface to connect to the computer.
The operation manual is available in 18 available different languages.
Labomed Inc. is certified by ISO 9001, CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- Baseline Stability: The monitoring ratio system enhances baseline stability.
- Excellent Resolution: The big-caliber light path enhances the instrument’s energy, reduces its noise and raises its resolution performance.
- Automatic successive measurement: The automatic eight-cell sample holder offers the automatic measurement of eight samples in succession. So it can bring about one-touch measurement of the solution of seven samples and a blank.
- User-friendly light source: The light source performs an automatic interchange, selectable within the working range of the light source. The socket deuterium lamps and tungsten lamps facilitate light source replacement, simplify maintenance and reduce operation error.
- Convenient Display: The large backlit LCD screen displays both photometric values and spectral curves.
- Full use of Computer Technology: Being computer controlled with compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10, using the new UVWin 6.0 UV-VIS application software, offering a wide range of uses and applications.
- The key components are all adopted from the world famous manufacturer, such as deuterium lamp, silicon photodiode and holographic grating, which ensures the stabilization and credibility of the Instrument for extended life.
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
- Compatible with Windows 10 OS
of the Page
Measurement: Rapid and
accurate measurements of transmittance and absorbance for samples and
selected wavelength are available.
- This module allows successive and automatic calibration and
measurement of up to seven samples with the built-in 8-cell sample
- Direct concentration results can be produced by simply entering the
- Printout of Measured data with sample numbers in a tabular format.
Scan: Spectra of samples on
any range between 1100nm ~ 190 nm can be measured with real time visual
display of spectral curves on the large LCD screen.
- Such operating parameters can be selected, as photometric mode,
wavelength range, ordinate range, sampling interval and scanning speed.
- Picking out and printout of peaks and valleys for spectral curves.
- Printout of spectral curves to a printer with A4 paper.
Measurement: Use a
calibration curve to determine the concentration of unknowns at the
- The regression of calibration curve can be made with up to 8
standards and the linear correlation coefficients be offered.
- The plot of a calibration curve is displayed on the large LCD screen.
- Instant concentration results can be produced by simply entering
- Successive and automatic calibration and concentration measurement up
to seven samples are available by the built-in 8 cell sample holder.
- Printout of the table of measured concentrations and K-factors of a
Software: Such operations
as photometry measurement, spectrum measurement, quantitation
measurement and kinetic measurement are offered in the UV-Win Windows
- Up to 10 Spectra and time-course curves can be measured and recalled
in memory with data-handling of arithmetic calculation, logarithmic
calculation, reciprocal calculation, smooth, derivative (1t-4th), Abs
to/from %T conversion and peak pick.
- Up to 24 standards can be entered and measured for fitting of
calibration curve with order of 1st – 4th.
- With the Windows clipboard, the measured data and graphics can be
copied to other applications software for reports.
OUR NEW SOFTWARE UV-WIN 6.0
WITH 3D SPECTRA
Now all Labomed, Inc. spectrophotometers with our newly developed software called UV-Win 6.0 can be used with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. It is capable of testing more applications with its RS-232 and USB connections, and supports the data export of measured results to the PC and then flash drive, when additional data storage is required. One of the new features is that it provides 3-D graphing of the spectral results.
BUILT- IN APPLICATION
transmittance or absorbance at the current wavelength together with K
Scan: Carrying out scanning
of transmittance or absorbance on the selected wavelength range
together with peak-pick module.
of standard curves and direct determination concentration of samples.
APPLICATION SOFTWARE (RS-232 and USB INTERFACE)
Measurement: Measuring the
photometric values at 1-10 wavelengths together with mathematical
calculations according to entered quotations.
Scan: Producing Wavelength
scans within the operating parameters on samples together with powerful
data handling facilities.
Determination: Determination of unknown concentration with methods of 1-3 wavelength
quantitation, together with fitting of calibration curve of 1st ~ 4th
- Kinetics: Recording curves of changing photometric values of samples against
timecourse at the selected wavelengths together with powerful data
- Output: With the Windows clipboard, the measured data and graphics can be
copied to other applications software for reports.
8 automatic cell holder
Software CD for Windows 98/2000/XP/7/8/10
Software Operation Manual available in 18 different languages
Block Light Cell
DVD of installation and how to use the Spectro
Optional: Peltier Kinetic Test System
Optional: Sipper Flow Through System
of the Page
||Spectro Split Beam Ratio
– 1100 nm
|- Wavelength Display:
||0.1 nm resolution
||≤0.12%T (220nm NaI, 340nm NaNO2)
||+0.3nm (with automatic wavelength correction)
||Single Beam ratio monitoring system (UVD-2700)
crossed monochromator with the high-resolution, diffraction holographic
absorbance, energy and concentration
||±0.002 Abs (200-1100nm)
(2 hours warming up, 2nm Bandwidth at 500nm)
|| 1400nm/min or Selectable
||Silicon photo diodes
||±0.001Abs (500nm, 30 min warmup)
rate of Wavelength:
|| Photometric, Quantitative, Spectrum and DNA measurements
and standalone spectrophotometer mainframe
Deuterium Lamp and Socket Tungsten Halogen Lamp.
- Detector: Silicon photodiode
||Local and UVWin
||Digital LCD Display
8 cell changer
|| 520mm, 420mm, 230mm
|| 25 Kg
|| Switchable 120-230VAC 50-60Hz
ALL ACCESSORIES ARE OPTIONAL AND MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY