Clinical Microplate Reader
- Eight channel photometers for the sequential and simultaneous for the reading of microplates.
- Providing the best level of sensitivity for variable assay conditions, with powerful software are able to perform reading and data procession with relative memorization.
- Ability to read flat, U and V bottom.
- Auto calibration before each reading.
- Programmable variable speed shaking.
- Measurement range: 0.000-3.500A
- Light Source: Halogen
- EMR-500 can work by itself, and can connect to the computer. Can use with Windows XP and Windows 7.
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity
and is FDA Licensed.
||8 channels, 96 well plate
|| Cut-off, single and multi-standard, O.D. bichromatic, dynamic reading, etc.
||6 seconds (fast kinetic measurements)
||±1% or ±0.001A
||Automatic focusing function makes the results more precise
|Tray Shaking :
||RS-232 and USB port
||Built-in thermal printer (External printers are available on request)
|Power Supply :
||AC 220V 50Hz or 110V 60 Hz
(all standard accessories and consumables required to make the unit
fully functional and ready for immediate use)
- 1 Power Cable
- 2 Fuse
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Touch Pen
- 2 Roll of Printer Paper
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Operation Software CD
Please note: Reagents required should be purchased when you place your order, and must be purchased separately. Please contact us to discuss your reagent needs.
of the Page
click here to fill out the Information Request Form
Labomed, Inc. Mailing Address: 2728 S La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90034 U.S.A TEL (310) 202-0814 FAX (310) 202-7286 Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Send mail to Company Webmaster with
questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2008