Spectro W-2100 is the newest, high technology spectrophotometer for testing water, waste water, agricultural, food, industry, chemistry, environmental, and related industries, with easy programming of 486 different material tests, measuring spectro-quantitation, kinetic and photometric tests. To see the list of 486 tests for different elements, click here.
Spectro W-2100 offers a scanning systems for measurement of various products and environments. This special Spectro W-2100 also can be used for all analytical tests that require wavelengths between 380 to 800 nm.
Spectro W-2100 is portable and has a rechargeable battery, while possessing all the features of bench top spectrophotometers, with CCD detection technology and touch screen TFT interface. It is very user-friendly and easy to use.
Spectro W-2100 can be connected to the PC by the USB port.
Spectro W-2100 is supplied with a carrying case and various accessories for easy usage. As Merck Chemicals test kits are available in all countries of the world. this Spectro W-2100 employs the Merck Chemicals test kit for convenience.
Spectro W-2100 has all of the 486 Tests are pre-programmed in the software.
Spectro W-2100 has some parameters in the pre-programmed tests which can be changed by the User, and if the User needs, they can press the RESET button to return to the default setting.
Spectro W-2100 has the Quantitative mode which allows the User to make his or her own programs for new tests.
Spectro W-2100 could link with the Micro-printer. The User can purchase the Micro-printer locally. The Fiber-optic Dip probe is optional accessory.
Spectro W-2100 with built-in battery and package has a total gross weight of 3kg.
This Spectro can be used by itself or linked to a PC.
The operation manual is available in 18 available different languages.
Labomed, Inc. is certified by
ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
of the Page
- Operating System with touch screen TFT Interface.
- The Spectrum workspace allows for high speed spectral scanning, with zoom and peak identification tools. Spectral Scans can be performed in the field, stored to instrument memory and later transferred to the W-2100 Data Viewer Software for further inspection and reporting.
- The Quantitative workspace is used to construct calibration curves, and measure concentration of unknown samples. Curves can be constructed in 1st – 4th order, while both methods and measurement data can be saved to the instrument memory.
- The Photometric workspace is used to quickly and easily perform fixed wavelength measurements in either Absorbance or Transmission. It can be set to a K factor where multiplications are required to determine sample concentration. Once the measurement is complete, store to instrument memory for future recall.
- The Kinetic workspace enables the measurement of Absorbance or Transmission as a function of time. Use the zoom and peak pick features to obtain a better view of the Kinetic curve. Measurement data can be saved and recalled at any time.
- User and admin rights are easily controlled from the GLP feature in the settings menu. Create user groups and specify their privilege level, then add new users to a specified group.
- Use the universal cell holder to measure various pathlength rectangular cells and rounded test tubes, accommodating all of your sampling requirements.
- The instrument can be configured from the settings menu.
- Use the fiber dip probe for in-situ sample measurements.
- Once all of the required field analysis has been performed and measurement data stored to instrument memory, the W-2100 Spectrophotometer can be connected to the W-2100 Data Viewer Software inside the PC via USB for transfer of analysis data from all of the instrument workspaces.
- Use the Data Viewer Software to further interpret analysis results, export data into a wide variety of formats and produce analysis reports for storage or printing.
- Spectroquant® test kits, offered by Merck Chemicals, can offer an analytical solution for the following parameters by means of 130 different test kits: Drinking water, Surface water, Process water, Municipal or industrial wastewater, Beverages, Disinfectant control. It offers 356 tests for other elements.
of the Page
- 1 Rectangular Cell Holder
- 1 Cylindrical Test Tube Holder
- 1 Fiber Dip Probe with 10mm and 20mm pathlength tip
- Dust cover.
- Win98/2000/XP Compatible
- Instruction manual available in 18 different languages
- Software Manual available in 18 different languages
- Power cable
- PC cable
of the Page
of the Page