LB-1270 Compound Biological Trinocular Digital Microscope
with Camera and
Software (5.0MP), LCD and
Infinite Optical System
View Brochure by Flipbook
The LB-1270 Compound Biological Trinocular Digital Microscope with Camera and Software (5.0MP), LCD and Infinite Optical System are high level microscope which are specially designed for college education, medical and laboratory study. It adopts an Infinite optical system, beautiful structure and ergonomic design. With an innovative optical and structure design idea, excellent optical performance and easy to operate system, this biological
microscope makes your works enjoyable.
The LB-1270 Compound Biological Trinocular Digital Microscope with Camera and Software (5.0MP), LCD and Infinite Optical System employs the 11.6” retina HD LCD screen to see large images of your specimens. It also provides an option to connect it to your large monitor using an HDMI connection.
Labomed Inc. is certified by ISO 9001, CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- Excellent optical system, outstanding image quality with high resolution and definition.
- Comfortable operating with ergonomic design.
- Unique aspheric illumination system, provide bright and comfortable lighting.
- Various colorful matching looking can provide lively environment and happy mood.
- Various accessories for upgrading.
- Back handle and observing hole convenient for carry and operation
of the Page
The LB-1270 Compound Biological Trinocular Digital Microscope with Camera and Software (5.0MP), LCD and Infinite Optical System is an ideal instrument for the biological, histological, pathological, bacteriology, immunization, and pharmacy fields, and can be widely used in medical and sanitary establishments, laboratories, institutes, academic laboratories, colleges and universities.
||Infinite Optical System
||Seidentopf Trinocular Viewing Head, Inclined at 30°, 360° Rotatable, Interpupillary 48-75mm, Light Distribution: 20:80 (eyepiece: trinocular tube)
|Infinite Achromatic Objective
||E-Plan 4×, 10×, 40× (S), 100× (Oil) (S)
||Backward Quadruple Nosepiece
||Coaxial Coarse & Fine Focusing knobs, Travel Range: 26mm, Scale:2um
||Double Layers Mechanical Stage, Size: 145×140mm, Cross Travel 76×52mm, Scale 0.1mm, Two Slide Holder
||Abbe Condenser NA1.25 with Iris Diaphragm
||3W LED Illumination Systems, Brightness Adjustable
Digital Camera Specifications:
||CMOS, Aptina MT9P031
||1920 × 1080
||2592 × 1944
||1920 × 1080 15fps via USB2.0
|1920 × 1080 15fps via HDMI
||SD Card (4G)
||1080p 15fps @ SD Card
|1080p 15fps @ PC
||Electronic Rolling Shutter
||0.001 sec ~ 10.0 sec
|Built- in software
||Cloud 1.0 version
|Output model 1
|Output model 2
||Windows XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8(32 and 64-bit ), MAC OSX
||DC 12V /2A
||1920 × 1080
|Static Contrast Ratio
||DC 12V /2A External Adapter
The HD LCD and Digital Camera for LB-1270 is a brand new high performance and highly cost-effective, super reliable HD LCD camera which combines an full HD camera and a retina HD LCD screen. With the built-in software, the HD LCD and Digital Camera for LB-1270 can be controlled by a mouse to take pictures, take videos and save to SD card.
- Control camera with mouse from USB port, no shaking.
- 11.6” retina HD LCD Screen, high definition and high quality color reproduction.
- 5.0MP still image capture and 1080P Video Recording.
- Save image and video to SD card.
- Also can be connected to PC and take picture, take video, do measurement and analyze images.
- Standard C-mount Interface for different microscopes.
HD LCD and Digital Camera for LB-1270 is specifically developed for different microscopy applications. It can be widely used in medical diagnosis, industrial production and inspection, laboratory research and related microscopy field for image, video capture and analysis. It is mainly used for following areas:
- Biological Teaching Digital Imaging
- Live Cell Imaging
- Surgical Microscopic Imaging
- Defect Analysis
- Semiconductor Inspection
- Navigation for Processed Imaging
- Industrial Optical HD Digital Imaging
- Astronomical Observation
ALL ACCESSORIES ARE OPTIONAL AND MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY