with Multiple Cell Holders
Spectro UV-2550 is a traditional analytical device used in conventional laboratories. This spectrophotometer delivers enhanced user-friendliness, precision and accuracy resulting in time and cost savings, as well as unprecedented confidence in test results. Spectro UV-2550 works in the ultraviolet and visible range of 190-1100 nm and has a fixed bandwidth of 2 nm. Spectro UV-2550 offers high performance and reliability, which can be used in various applications. Spectro UV-2550 can be used extensively for qualitative and quantitative analysis in such fields as clinical analysis, petrochemistry laboratories, chemistry and biochemistry laboratories, as well as in quality control departments, i.e. environmental control, water management, food processing, and agriculture.
Spectro UV-2550 is equipped with the USB interface and port. Spectro UV-2550 can be linked to a computer, which is compatible with Windows Platforms, and a printer to display the photometric and spectral data on the PC monitor. UV-VIS Spectro UV-2550 utilizes a new optical system design and is microcomputer controlled. This instrument has soft keys for ease of use. Spectro UV-2550 has excellent baseline stability and high resolution. Spectro UV-2550 consists of a light source (Tungsten Halogen and Deuterium lamp) which switches modes automatically, monochromator, Silicon photodiode, logarithmic amplifier, digital volt meter, D.C. stabilizer, and microprocessor. This new generation instrument is equipped with a microprocessor to automatically adjust 100 % T and Zero ABS, Factor, and Concentration.
Spectro UV-VIS RS operates with a single beam system and 1200 line grating mirror. Spectro UV-2550 has a four digit display for automatic calculation and direct readout of (T)ransmittance, (A)bsorbption, and (C)oncentration. One of the most important features of the new Spectro UV-2550 is that the light will change automatically from Visible to UV as needed.
Labomed Inc. is certified by ISO 9001, CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- This instrument is the realization of a long history of specialized research, design, and manufacture. It is simple in construction and high in performance. The multiple cell holder is one of the unique features of the Spectro UV-2550. It is able to test, record and print four sample results immediately by the built in USB interface. The Spectro may save the reagents and samples by using the optional semi-micro cuvette of 1.5 ml or less to reduce waste. This unit was constructed with high reliability, durability, ease of operation, and maintenance in mind.
- Microprocessor control, 16x2 LCD display.
- Auto zero and auto 100% T adjustment provided
- Calibration curve can be set up by either measuring or entering up to 10 standards or entering
K and B factors directly via the keyboard.
- Data can be printed on an optional desktop printer and can be downloaded to a PC through the USB connection.
- Up to 10 calibration curves can be stored and edited for user’s convenience.
- Auto-wavelength control (optional).
- PC Control provided for more accurate and flexible measurement requirements (optional).
- Power source automatic for both 110V. and 220V., 50/60Hz.
- Compatible with Windows 10 OS.
of the Page
Measurement: Measuring transmittance or absorbance at
the current wavelength together with K factor calculations.
Quantitative Determination: Regression
of standard curves and direct determination concentration of samples.
PC Windows Application Software (USB
Interface) to link Spectro to computer and printer:
Photometric Measurement: Measuring
the photometric values at 1-10 wavelengths together with mathematical
calculations according to entered quotations.
Determination: Determination of unknown concentration
with methods of 1-3 wavelength quantitation, together with fitting
of calibration curve of 1st ~ 4th order.
4 square optical cells 10mm.
2 square quartz cells 10 mm.
1 multiple cell holder.
1 Software Manual
1 Operation Manual
1 Power cable
1 Software Cable
2 Fuses (2A)
1 USB Cable Connecting Main Unit to the PC
of the Page
ALL ACCESSORIES ARE OPTIONAL AND MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY