LB-125 Monocular Biological Microscope
LB-125 Monocular Biological Microscope with precision machining equipment and advanced alignment technology, LB-125 is a classical biological microscopes. These microscope is widely used in educational, academic, agricultural and study field. With a microscope adapter, a digital camera (or digital eyepiece) can be plug in to the trinocular tube or the eyepiece tube. Rechargeable battery(only for LED illumination) is optional for outdoors operation or places that power supply is not stable.
Labomed Inc. is certified by ISO 9001, CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
1. New machining facility and advanced alignment technology.
2. Comfortable operation with updated and ergonomic design;
3. Compact and flexible, ideally suited for desktop, laboratory worktable;
4. Interpupillary distance can be adjusted to fit for observation;
5. Support Windows Vista / Win 7 / Win8 / Win 10 / Mac Operation System. The software can preview, take photos and video, do image processing and measurement;
6. Support Multi-language (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Germen, Japanese, Polish etc.).
- 45 ° inclined monocular tube, 360 ° swiveling, length 160 mm
- Widefield eyepiece WF10x / 18 with pointer
- Achromatic semi-plan objectives on turret
- 4x / 0,10 – 10x / 0,25 – S40x / 0,65 with spring
- Abbe 1,25 condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- Double layer mechnical stage, stage size 140×140mm/ moving range 75×50mm
- Coaxial focusing with division 0.002 mm
- Cast aluminum with white epoxy
- LED adjustable transmitted lighting
- Lithium rechargeable batteries, has longer working life and better quality.
- Supplied with protective cover and mains charger
of the Page
This monocular microscope is an ideal instrument in biological, histological, pathological field and can be widely used in medical and sanitary establishments, laboratories, institutes, academic laboratories, colleges and universities.
||Monocular Head Inclined at 45°, 360° Rotatable
||Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/ 18mm
||Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100×
||With 10x eyepiece: 40×, 100×, 400×, 1000×
||Double Layer Mechanical Stage 140×140mm/ 75×50mm
||Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.002mm, Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per Rotation, Moving Range 28mm
||Abbe NA 1.25 with Iris Diaphragm & Filter
||1W S-LED Illumination, Brightness Adjustable
|Body / Energy
||Firm Aluminum Body and built in power supply 110-240V
||Dust cover, immersion oil and user manual
||1pc/carton, 33cm×28cm×44cm×, 7kg
ALL ACCESSORIES ARE OPTIONAL AND MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY
of the Page